fuel pump relay

Ok, so I pulled the fuse/relay panel and checked for burnt/frayed wires. All
looked to be in good condition. After much sniffing around, the smell is
coming from either the load reduction relay or the fuel pump relay. Its
tough to tell which is the issue, since both have that lovely burnt smell to
them. Has anyone any had load reduction relay issues? I'm trying to get a
fuzzy for the 'more likely' fault. I would think fuel pump relay is more
likely, but the load reduction relay is rated to carry more than twice the
current and is smaller in size, which just seems odd to me...
Al