Oil Light Buzzer!

> From: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@verizon.net>
> Date: 2005/08/15 Mon PM 12:57:20 EDT
> To: "Brian Spinney" <vw_85roccoZ400@hotmail.com>,  <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: Re: Oil Light Buzzer!
>
> There's a little "L" shaped circuit board that wraps around the back of the
> speedometer that monitors oil pressure.
> I've had the buzzing problem twice and both times this little board had
> failed.
> Course you could also have some semi-crappy contacts on the instrument
> cluster causing intermittent contact of the sensors.
> ETKA illustration 210-00 item 15A
> 321-919-064 K up throug early 84, M late 84 on
> K is $120 at www.worldimpex (yikes!), M looks like $28.
>
> So, why can't you run heavier oil with the turbo?
> Dan

BTW, I can get the 'K' to anyone for 109.06. amd the 'M' for 22.80...  It's weird to see what I can get cheaper, I have not yet figured out a rhyme or reason...

David

PS--  Anyone interested, there may be a small delay, VWs ordering system is down and they have no ETA for when it will be back up...

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car
'82 pickup, 2.0 16V, collecting dust...