Parting '85 Scirocco

Hey all,

The time has come - I'm not renewing the tags on my '85
"winter beater" Scirocco this week - it needs far too much
work.  Couple that with the holes in the floor near the
rear axle and the parts I need for the Slegato and '86, and
it's a no brainer.

There's plenty of stuff available from the car, and I'm
taking requests.  Please e-mail me directly.  The car was
relatively stock, so there's not much in the way of
aftermarket fun stuff up for grabs.  It did not have a
sunroof, nor really any power options.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *still Canadian, but on it's way Stateside*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs