show). I have read that it is optimal to have a gauge and  probe (exhaust
manifold) per cylinder. Mine is taking a reading aft-turbo.

Jim

In a message dated 8/13/2005 10:27:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
scirocco-l-request@scirocco.org writes:

Message:  2
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 20:46:16 -0500
From: Don Walter  <dswalterwi@gmail.com>
Subject: Anyone use an EGT gauge?
To:  Scirocco List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>

Has anyone installed and used one of these EGT  Gauges? What do you do with
it? I have had suggestions to use one of these  to fine tune my TEC 2 system.
I would guess this could be used in  conjuction with a Wide Band O2 sensor.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha,  WI
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708939)