Multi-list cross posts (originally RE: Bad news!!)

> From: "C Boyko" <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
> Date: 2005/08/12 Fri AM 07:39:53 EDT
> To: "Spewey" <spewey@comcast.net>
> CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: Multi-list cross posts (originally RE: Bad news!!)
>
> On 10:57:16 pm 08/11/05 Spewey <spewey@comcast.net> wrote:
> > Allyn wrote:
> > >  Side note:...
> >
> > >  The easy fix that I've found is to just send 2 separate mails with
> > >  the same content. Thanks in advance for your consideration. Al
> >
> > Plus no one here cares about A2s enough to give a flying fuck except
> > Cathy who has all the problems she can handle without yours.  Unless
> > you need a taillight in which case I'm all ears.

I just found this after Cathys' reply.

While it is off-topic, it is VW related, and there are many folks on here who would have sage advice on said car.  I keep my off-topic comments to a minimum, and only when I think it is necessary.  For the most part, I think you have as well.  John is a good fella, and you would do well to allow him his question.

It takes all sorts of different personalities to make this list what it is.  I have been guilty of trying to police this list in the past, and I write this with a certain amount of mixed feelings now.  I think you would do better to allow others their questions, even if it does not interest you directly.

Hopefully I am not in the minority on this...

David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car
'82 pickup, 2.0 16V, collecting dust...