harness Q

Jeeze. Duh. Like posting for sale and not saying where it is  :)

I am pulling the harness from the MKI this winter for a full paint job. Q
was whether it was easier to repair the 20 yo harness or buy new?

I have a harness from an 88 rocc. I thought I remembered that it was
available from some place....

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y