nice mk1 on ebay for all you MD listers

I also finally decided to check it out after ignoring the rest of the posts. After seeing the 500th email reply about this car, I figured it was worth seeing. That thing is awesome! I love it! I think, unlike the patchwork mk3(?) that VW made (the name escapes me), that it's pretty classy looking. Here in town they have an annual Art Car Fest, it'd fit right in. I've been thinking my white rabbit looks just like a blank canvas....

Dan

Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
I just saw this thing after ignoring the other posts...someone forgot to
chlorinate the gene pool again. Geez - that thing is f*ugly.

Definitely Partridge-esque... :O-< (puking... :)