nice mk1 on ebay for all you MD listers

I have personally worked on this car.  The work "done
by a family friend" when he got it involved my buddy
and I getting it through inspection.  It "was" a real
original condition "S" until the kid defiled it with
all the Rustoleum.  It has some rust in the rockers,
but the rest of the body is pretty straight and
crash-free.

I don't think anything major is wrong with it.  The
car just needs an owner like one of us who can turn
their own wrenches when things go amiss, which is
definitely NOT what the current owner is.  I would
give a thumbs up on buying it.