nice mk1 on ebay for all you MD listers

I would totally rock that car.
I might actually even go look at it in a few days since it is right
near my school.

You guys just have to remember that the key word(s) in the description
are "ART CAR."  It commemorates a very influential artist in a way
that I actually think works pretty well for a car like ours (retro,
cheap (whether you like to admit it or not our cars are
cheap-cheap-cheapo and though they may be rare, that gives them some
level of disposability), easy to work on, etc).  I would actually have
liked to see a bit more white in the pattern, different approach on
the badges (the current scirocco badge screams "toys 'R us"), fewer
window stickers and repaired body damage before the paint began, but
otherwise I honestly do dig it.  Overall it looks to be in decent
shape, too.

-Grant-