nice mk1 on ebay for all you MD listers

Yes, I am seriously watching this car.  Would I actually buy it?
Probably not unless the bidding doesn't go up any higher than it is
right now, but I'm hoping I can go look at it at least (I am flying to
school in Annapolis from Oregon on the 13th, so I might not have
time).
Besides, if I were to rock something like that, I'd paint it myself...

Where are you located?  I'm sure someone from the list could check it
out for you too if you're seriously looking at it.

And I've got a similar, but different idea brewing...  My car would
actually look quite similar right now if I would have had just a bit
more time this summer...
now I'm especially curious about whether everyone would absolutely
hate it...  Cincy '06 watch out...

-Grant-