nice mk1 on ebay for all you MD listers

I think the Whole MD Grouyp is watching this car....

Gretsch60s@aol.com wrote:In a message dated 8/9/05 10:54:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
scirocco-l-request@scirocco.org writes:

> Re: nice mk1 on ebay for all you MD listers

hey Grant,

Are you seriously thinking about that thing? I think my girlfreind is like
in love with it or something. I just got off the phone with her at work and
she asked if anyone else was watching the auction. She wants me to patch the
floors and throw some wheels on it so she can drive it!!! haha... Apparently
she knows who Piet Mondial is, and its one of her favorite artists. I never
knew that, but I guess I learned something new about her yesterday. Is anyone
else seriously looking at it?

Jim
'88 16v - daily
'81 S 16V