Nuggets! (was: Tranny Search &3A rebuild)

Dan - you're on fire this morning!  :)

These are two of the most informative+succinct posts anyone's put out in quite
some time. Everyone should stash these two nuggets away in their archives
(including me even though I know 99% of this stuff - it's that good...)

Good job dude - JT