scirocco center console

Come on guys.
The guy needs a DS window, the upper section of the center console as well
as the lower.
I saw pics of what they did to his car. Really nasty rip job.
Give him a hand in finding what he needs OK?

Wish I could help Daniel, but I only have MKI parts.

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY