Dyno day..

Dan is right - I did forget to mention the fox intake and throttlebody, for
whatever they're worth...
I'm pushing for prizes, as in for most hp/least hp. Think I' might get the
low end. I will say that my hopes are up, hearing talk of low tripple
digits....(before the decimal point)
again, I'll keep y'all informed. Maybe even award a prize of my own to
whomever guessed the closest.