Dyno day..

Factory hp on that motor is supposed to be 115.  Guessing at the mystery cam, say 6, which makes it 121.  IIRC, drivetrain loss is 15-18% depending on wear and tear on the driveline.  At 15%, that would make it 102.85.

Whatcha think Dan?  I think you probably have a lot more dyno exp. than most here..

David