"GN" Trans code?

scirocco-l-request@scirocco.org writes:

> Re: "GN" Trans code?

Just to chime in... I picked up one of those "hotshot" clutches too for my
'81, and the pressure plate I got with it might as well be a stock one, except
for the Sach's logo, I can't see or feel any difference.  The only difference
is that the disc which is a sprung 6 puck, but its soo thin, I doubt it'll last
more than a few months of actual drag racing.  Especially if that pressure
plate really is stock.

Jim
'88 16v
'81 S 16v