Any listers attending VW car show in Maine this weekend?

I am thinking of going in the afternoon & maybe
stopping with some friends at olive garden for
lunch/supper.  Unfortunatly I have nothing to drive
down & show cept the 4runner as I haven't yet received
the title for my 16v gti.  The rocco has been sold,
but went to a good home (getting a 2.0 16v turbo
should be running soon).  Feel free to call me on my
cell if you decide to go.  207 233 9186.  Its a pretty
laid back show, not terribly big, but a pretty good
place to go and chill for a while.