Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:31:59 -0400
From: "John C. Worden" <johncworden@verizon.net>
Subject: Any listers attending VW car show in Maine this weekend?
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org

Just curious if any listers planned to attend Vacationland VW Association's
annual All VW Car Show at the Windsor Fairgrounds in Windsor Maine.
And a thanks to Jim (JLPAWLICKI) for bringing it up to me, as I seem to
forget every year.
Here's a link if anyone is interested:
http://mainevwclub.org/

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V! Needs: finish the wiring
'81 Scirocco -Just 3/4 of a shell
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe