Cam ID help.

> Not a race cam, but might give you a lumpy idle and some more top end
> (making the bottom feel softer).
>
> It will most likely have a lumpy idle since my 270? autotech cam had a
> little lumpy idle.
> However depending on cam timing would depend on were the power would be
> felt.

Brian - please don't fall into the trap of determining cam characteristics
by the numbers/duration that is labeled on them from the mfr.

The 270 idles perfectly when timed right, the 272 does have some lump.

The 272 is a solid lifter cam, the 270 is a hydro.  The lift at .050" is
totally different and more revealing than at 0 clearance.

gd