Cam ID help.

I would bet dollars to donuts it is a webcam 272.  A nice steup up from a
G-grind.  Not a race cam, but might give you a lumpy idle and some more top
end (making the bottom feel softer).

Greg

Hey guys(and girls),

    I've got a guy up here I might be buying a cam from.(Yeah, blacky needs
a bit more of a kick) He says it's a "Web 272", I've never heard of a
company called web. Anybody have any ideas?
If not, I can measure lift, but have no clue how to measure duration. I do
have a basic set of machinist measuring tools so I can do it(mic's calipers
and whatnot).
_