Clear Coat Paints

> Are there any on-line automotive paint stores that can help me out?
>
> Any other hope before I decide to attack the car with a can of black
> Krylon?

You know, I painted the centers of the Rieger wheels with BASF Limco paint
(they make both a base-only and a base/clear). I used the base only, and
have hit it with insane doses of pure purple power and other brake cleaners,
and I have never touched that paint with any wax, and it still looks new. 2+
years of that abuse plus heat from brakes has pretty much sold me on that
paint for its durability alone.

Only catch - it wasn't mail order, I got it from a paint place in
Charleston, SC.

HTH
Al