I have been robbed, and need some parts!

Dan Simons wrote:
> Hey everyone, [sucky shit snipped] and a passenger side window.

I've got that.  I'll have to climb up to the garage attic after I move
the 74 Dart but that's ok because I get a chance to put back the driver
window in my kitchen that I dragged out last time this happened but Daun
beat me to sending it.  He's got one two I bet.

No glass coverage?  Your local glass company will source one used no
problem if you have insurance.