A/F Gauge Wiring Hookup?

Hey Everyone,

I am about to reinstall my A/F gauge into my new Scirocco even thought I
should just buy a digital volt gauge which reads low voltage.  However my
founds are low right now, so I was wondering how to wire my A/F gauge with
the single wire 02 Sensor?
In my last car it wasn't wired correctly and there would be power to the
wire with the car off.

Also one last question for those of you running pressure gauges and
temperature gauges such as oil pressure and coolant temperature do you
splice the stock line into the new line which runs to the sending unit?

Thanks alot
-Brian
'85 Scirocco 8VT
vw_85roccoZ400@hotmail.com