CIncy

One other thing regarding my group (at this point, counting me
definitely, maybe another or two):  I'm taking the route offered by
maps.google.com.  This route will take me to Morgantown, WV and then
north to 70, bypassing the tolls and horrible paving of the PA
turnpike.  It will also give me some curvy mountain roads to enjoy (I
hope).