And when you though the insanity was finished...

On 4/22/05, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
> Just when you thought you were out, they go and pull you back in. Congrats
> eh? Bring that bad girl to Cincy will ya? What you gonna call her? (Did the
> Sirens have names?)

They did indeed - put these on the shelf for future use:

>From Homer: Himeropa ("arousing face") (he only named one of the two
sirens mentioned)

>From other classical sources :
Thelchtereia or "enchantress"
Aglaope or "glorious face"
Peisinoe  or "seductress"

Take your pick.  I'm kind of partial to Carrots myself... :)

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
77 Scirocco project - the next GTD?