Audio question Bazookas

OK people let me clarify...I dont believe that Sciroccos where buildd with the intent of putting large subs in their trunks that would occupy so much space. And becouse of that I wanted some Ideas......man.......

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:--- Neptuno wrote:
> When the scirocos where built, I dont think car audio was a big thing...

...uhh...I'd disagree with that...

> and as you all know it is
> imposibble to put large subs back there...

Ohhh...I see!! You're confusing AUDIO with SUBS. BIGGG difference.

> I wondered if enyone had ever used those Basooka Bass Tubes like this one:
> http://www.autotoys.com/pics/thumbs/t_BTA10200.jpg

Certainly not me!

> Do they sound like crap?

Ummmm....I better shut up now!