I want to set my Scirocco on fire! - Ok, I'm parking my Sportruck next to it then.....

I know, I know, I was just ranting.....

Let's compare:
Scirocco's driving hours vs. maintenance hours = HIGH driving hours
Sportruck's driving hours vs. maint. Hours = about 1/3 maint to driving. ONE
THIRD of my time with that truck is spent elbow deep in it.

And sure, first $5k takes it (cash, and quickly, before I change my mind)

Dan Snow
Tampa, FL
'87 16v Scirocco
'87 16v Scirocco (about to be parted-out)
'87 16v Scirocco (rear-end trailer)
'82 DIESEL Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
------->>>>PLEASE USE PLAIN TEXT FORMATTED EMAILS!!!!