Audio question Bazookas

I had a 12" bazooka way back in high school about 15 years ago that I bought
used. It had an external Eclipse amp. Had it for about 5 years until it was
stolen along with the amp and my head unit and I liked it the whole time.
I've never been one to use a sub for ultra low bass ... I like them because
they allow me to hear stuff like drums and bass guitars that. But of course
I haven't been able to resist testing them out. I could play that test CD
that was out way back in the day that played bass lower and lower and lower
until you could only feel it. And I could definitely feel the bass coming
out of that bazooka.

Unless they've drastically changed over the years I don't see why one
wouldn't suit your Scirocco needs. Heck, if yours is like mine, you don't
want to add any more vibration than already exists! ;-)

matt.