Pic Request: VW Plaid pattern

GGehrke <ggehrke@gmail.com> wrote:
> Go to: http://samworld.de select: VW - Modell Info's, Scirocco I from
> the left frame. He has swatches from the plaid and a picture of the
> red interior. HTH
>
> If you find any appropriate plaid fabrics out there, please let us
> know.

Perfect. And that's a hell of a site in general. why have I never
seen that one before?!?

And I'm not actually looking to use the plaid pattern as fabric.....

-Grant-

P.S. Tony - what can I say, it's too easy =p I still love ya man.

I know you guys just love my prestine 82 auto and all......By the way I'll take some shoots later tonight (with the ruler in hand)  so you get an Idea of the size and all...

Auto Tony!