cincy and ignition problem

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Utley" <fahrvegnugen@cox.net>
To: "Jim Ruffi" <sciroccos@earthlink.net>; "Drew Mac" <type53@gmail.com>;
<roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
Cc: <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: Re: cincy and ignition problem

> That sounds pretty damn strange...  It may indeed be the fuseblock, they
do not tolerate any corrosion anywhere, and they are a funky sandwich-type,
and once they go, they get really weird...  Speaking of weird, I have
noticed that whenever I am dealing with something I cannot wrap my head
around, I like to speak to a higher authority.  Most of the time, this is
God, but occassionally it would be Bosch Technical, at least I think that
latter might be more likely to help you...  Give them a call...
1-800-521-5462.  Have your notes (if you have any), and pertinent paper
history, and all of your repair manuals on hand when you call.  The way this
works is you would call them and leave a message.  They will call when you
are next (may be a day later, sometimes minutes), and they will quiz you
again.  The more information you therefore have on your hand at the time of
your call will make things flow that much easier, that much more quickly...

> Hope this helps, and I will be curious to hear what the cure of this is...
>
> Cheers,
>   David

As always, thanks for the info.  Over the years, I have probably replaced 5
or 6 fuse panels to fix funky electrical problems.  I think I'm gonna
replace this fuse panel, then call 'ole Bobby Bosch if it doesn't work out.
Thanks for the number.

Jim