Tires and stuff w/ Cincy delivery poss.

OH did I forget to mention that the tires are FREE!!

And the other parts are going to be CHEAP because I need to clean out
the storage unit and friends garage because once the Project 82 is
built I will only have about a year left in school and I really don't
want to be having this stuff at my friends place anymore, he is
getting sick of it.

Rhett