Tires and stuff w/ Cincy delivery poss.

OK folks, I have good news and bad. Bad news is that I HIGHLY doubt
that the 82 will make it this year. The good news is that I am going
to have a bunch of tires and parts to get rid of some of you may be
interested in and I will be able to bring to Cincy.

The parts would be parts from my 82 or 83 wolfie rocco's and from the
91 GTI I parted out during the winter months.

Now for the tires... All of them are M&H racing slicks that have been
used on a formula Vee w/ 13" wheels and are still in usable shape.

width X height - Quantity

9 X 20 - 4
9.8 X 22 - 4
10 X 23 - 2
12.5 X 23.5 - 4

Please let me know if you need anything from my list and I will let
you know if I still have it or if it has been claimed.

Rhett