TMI upholstery experience?

> From: Gordon Forbess <gforbess@attglobal.net>
> Date: 2005/04/20 Wed PM 09:15:36 EDT
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: TMI upholstery experience?
>
> I need to do upholstery work now that the Corrado seats are in.  Both
> the drivers side and bottom bolsters have major rips and some minor
> foam work needs to be done.  The cloth part is pretty good but it's a
> mismatch with the rear seat.
> http://pws.prserv.net/gforbess/scirocco/interior.jpg
>
> Has anyone used the TMI upholstery?  They have been in the business of
> Bug interiors for years and also have watercooled stuff.
>

> Gordon
>
> 75 Mk I/Drake 1.9
> http://pws.prserv.net/gforbess/scirocco/scirocco.htm

FYI Gordon, both the lower bolsters are good numbers.  Presently, there is only stock available on the left side, but I have seen these come and go with stock (when I bought some)...  51.60 discounted if you chose the expensive route... 535-881-377-B and -378-B...

David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car
'82 pickup, 2.0 16V, collecting dust...