Oil pressure sending unit (deluxe 2-output kind) -or- TheBuzzer of DeathT

Thanks for your input Neptuno, and if I may rebut:

on your car you (may) have 3 things that are sending info to the oil gauges,
You have a high pressure sensor on the head where you placed this sender,

then you have a low pressure sending unit that one lives on top of the oil
cooler housing.
cars that provides an actual 'bar' reading to an actual VDO gauge. I have
this gauge. As noted, I already have a working one on my car....I swapped it
with this IDENTICAL sender that I just bought.

Both of them give you readings that make your Buzzer go off. If either fails
there goes the light and the buzzer. There are time however that neither is
at fault and what it is then is the buzzer set up itself that lives behind
the cluster...Those go bad and no matter how many senders you put in the
thing keeps buzzing......Oh and it could be some ground...

The third thing that you have hooked up is a temp wire that should also live
in the oil cooler housing in front of the low temp one.

Thanks!

Dan Snow
Tampa, FL
2-many