Sunroof slide rail

So I have the a brand spankin NOS (in bag) slide rail thingy for the tilt
and slide sunroof.  It is the piece that has the channels in it and bolt to
the roof.  Problem is I have the wrong side.  I was wondering if any of you
dealer peeps out there could exchange it for me?  It has never been out of
the part bag.  I have the right side and I need the left.  Can anyone at
least provide me the part # for the left side?  Thanks in advance!

Joshua Conner
'88 16V Scirocco "Negron"

product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.