Ebay listings

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4544044485&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:MT:1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4543884767&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:MT:1

Gordon

75 Mk1/Drake 1.9

____________________________________

Without a lot more than one picture on the Mk1 Scirocco - I Wouldn't even
bid $300 on it.  Now, mine that is listed and still has a day left, has a
few spots of rust and I tried to picture them and have mailed bigger
pictures to some interested parties.  The interior could be missing, or the
strut towers vould be completely rusted through.

Anyone interested, make sure to have the guy send some more pics to you -
might be a great deal, might be a rustbucket.

gd