From: scirocco-l-bounces+jlagnese=massed.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+jlagnese=massed.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf
Of Chad Eatock
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 11:52 AM
To: Sciroccolist
Subject: CV bolt tool

Went to the local FLAPS and asked for 8mm 12 point CV bit but they all
looked at me like I was an alien.  Just wondering if any of the Canadian
listers here know where to get these tools.  I tried my local crappy
tire and UAP but they are both like, WTF?  So, any direction to a parts
place with these here would be great or else its gonna have to be $$$
ordered from the states....yuck.  Thanks.

Chadster16v