CV bolt tool

Chad Eatock wrote:
> Went to the local FLAPS and asked for 8mm 12 point CV bit but they all looked at me like I was an alien.  Just wondering if any of the Canadian listers here know where to get these tools.  I tried my local crappy tire and UAP but they are both like, WTF?  So, any direction to a parts place with these here would be great or else its gonna have to be $$$ ordered from the states....yuck.  Thanks.
>
> Chadster16v

Chad, here is the recent repost I had in a thread:

(Note, this is not me typing the following text.)
It is called the XZN standard. It is German. Some people call these
"triple square". Mr. Robertson from Toronto invented the single square,
was half duped by Torx, duped by Peugeot, and double duped by Hazet (the
German company making them). Just remember the original idea was from
Canada. ;)

You can find more info with hazet XZN.

Is it possible to Google.com up a Canadian Tool Company of your choice
and have them point you to a local shop OR mail you a set?

TBerk