Rust & removal - REDUX - Picklex 20

> Looks like it spanks POR-15 and esp that 'Elmers Glue in the Black
> bottle' I picked up from my FLAPS that didn't do much at all.

I used some POR 15 last year and have had no complaint so far, except in
one place where I didn't prep properly and just slapped some of the final
coat on after a quickie prep to see what would happen. Even the evils of
the battery tray seem to be exactly as they were last year, nice and shiny,
no flaking, etc. But I'm not disputing that Picklex may be better. And it's
tough to judge after only one year.

Klaus will be the POR15 poster child, he has a bit more surface rust that
will get POR15'd once I get him running perfectly. I'll have to wander down
to Mark's sometime to check out this Picklex stuff too, maybe I
ll do half and half under the bumper.

Cathy,