Euro bumpers, one more time for the dummy

Thanks, Cathy.
 I checked the bolts this afternoon, and will be ordering a package of 25 of
the proper size and thread bolts from McMaster-Carr tomorrow if NAPA doesn't
have eight each in the 12mm X 25mm X 1.75mm thread pitch sizes the Euros
require.  I may paint these bumpers before I try to install them....white to
match my white MkII.  I think  black bumpers would look too "add-on".   I
also will be welding brackets on the new front unit for the air splitter
supports.....

Larry
sandiego16v