From: scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Mark F.
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 3:05 AM
To: Scirocco-L
Subject: Best way to remove rear hatch glass?

I phucked up...  I (willingly) destroyed the rear hatch window seal on my 75
to get the window out without breaking it - thinking that Vintage Rubber
(guy on Ebay) made front and rear seals.  Well it turns out he only makes
the front stock seal, buts make front and rear Cal-look (without trim).
Arrrrrgggg...  I'm pissed cause the seal on the 75 wasn't that bad -
probably the best one I have...

SO, my question is - what's the best way to remove the rear hatch glass, and
still save the seal?  I have a few hatches in my pile-o-parts, but only one
has a semi-non-sunbaked seal on it, so I can't screw it up...

Anyone have a decent rear hatch seal they'd like to sell me (don't need the
trim - I have a nice set)?

Thanks!

Mark.
75 - feelin the love...