Best way to remove rear hatch glass?

I phucked up...  I (willingly) destroyed the rear hatch window seal on
my 75 to get the window out without breaking it - thinking that
Vintage Rubber (guy on Ebay) made front and rear seals.  Well it turns
out he only makes the front stock seal, buts make front and rear
Cal-look (without trim).  Arrrrrgggg...  I'm pissed cause the seal on
the 75 wasn't that bad - probably the best one I have...

SO, my question is - what's the best way to remove the rear hatch
glass, and still save the seal?  I have a few hatches in my
pile-o-parts, but only one has a semi-non-sunbaked seal on it, so I
can't screw it up...

Anyone have a decent rear hatch seal they'd like to sell me (don't
need the trim - I have a nice set)?

Thanks!

Mark.
75 - feelin the love...