Fwd: Calif. Senate to vote Tu 4-19 on speed cameras - $400 tickets in the mail

Note, this is not ME, just an FYI for California Drivers:

I did some looking around and found a link to the actual text of the
bill(s):

<http://info.sen.ca.gov/cgi-bin/postquery?bill_number=sb_466&sess=CUR&house=B&site=sen>
<http://info.sen.ca.gov/pub/bill/sen/sb_0051-0100/sb_57_bill_20050112_introduced.html>

TBerk