New York Times Scirocco article

Brett Van Sprewenburg wrote:
> I thought it was decent, and portrayed our cars / hobby / obsession /
>  support group in a good light. ;-)
>
> ==Brett

It was more than decent.  Except:

"RIDING piggyback atop a flatbed truck, cloaked only by the translucent
dawn, ..." would be better as "RIDING piggyback atop a custom trailer
towed by another Scirocco, cloaked only by the translucent dawn,..." but
we get the idea.

Any insight as to why?  I mean you can pretty much type in "300M" or
"Scion" or "sex with goats" and find a bunch of people who think that's
the coolest thing in the world.  Slow news day...?

--
86 5KS AT
85 Vanagongl