Wire you here?

One note on that...  They say they import their wire from Europe.  Some years ago, I would think this was the shizzle, but now I am unsure and I will tell you for why...

With all the problems on A4 VWs, and especially the problems with Mercedes electrical systems, I theorize that -German- wire may not be as good as it used to be.  More an more problems are coming out of the electrical systems because the wire will actually loose its sheathing!  Now, they did say European, true.  However, I don't know if the rest of Europe has followed Germanys' lead with producing products that are easier to recycle, and are subsequently inferior...

Just more details to make your information more well-rounded, and perhaps that much more irritating...  :-(

David