axle nut vs. breaker bar + worst repair nominations

Ah, I was not aware of that.  It must have happened before I arrived.
In my experiences down there, I've not seen him use it at all.

You better lock your car at the camp site... I might just get a "Da
Bomb" from sleven and load up Rudolfo with some essence of Mike in the
middle of the night.