axle nut vs. breaker bar + worst repair nominations

I beg to differ there crack-master-flash...He did use the impact wrench on that damn Alternator swap from hell!

looking for cover after the rancid burrito!
El Tony

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
What's Dan Bubb have to say? I know he has a compressor, but I've
only seen him turn his wrenches by hand.

On 4/13/05, Calawaymk2@aol.com wrote:

> Cheap impact wrenches suck. I use a snap-on with 125psi with compressor
> piping at 3" diameter and 160 gallon tank capacity. If that doesn't work I beat
> it with a sledge hammer. LOL!!
>
> Nice to be back!!
>
> Stevo
>
> Steve Szuba
> Callaway Turbo Scirocco #10
> Uncle Rocco
> http://hometown.aol.com/calawaymk2/myhomepage/auto.html

Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)
"Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!
EHHHHhehehehehehhh!" - Skeletor