Wire you here?

On 4/12/05, Jim Ruffi <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Any interest?  I don't even know if it's worth lugging the stuff all that
> way and back, but it will come on handy for someone who's doing some
> rewiring.
>
> It's automotive grade GPT primary wire, stranded, PVC jacket, SAE J1128-GPT,
> etc....

Please and thank you!!!  :)  I'm presently re-rewiring my 75.  I was
just going to "neaten" it up a bit, but there's no turning back now -
I ripped every last wire out of the thing!  The previous owner
completely rewired the car front to back (w/ a PainlessWiring fuse
block), but did a poor job of it...   While I have enough wire on hand
to redo this car, I will not hesitate to rewire any of my future
project cars - so I am most definitely interested in buying some of
your left over supplies...  I have endured YEARS of frustrating
phantom electrical gremlins because I was too intimidated to rewire
the cars, but there's really not much to it...  Just the peace of mind
that I won't be smelling that distinctive burnt-rocco-wire on a weekly
basis is reason enough to do it!

Thanks in advance,

Mark.
75 - fully documented build-up in full swing...
80 S
90 Audi Coupe Quattro - 10vt