From: scirocco-l-bounces+danws69=earthlink.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+danws69=earthlink.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Scourge
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 21:44
To: Daun Yeagley; Sciroccolist
Subject: Re: Leaks - water isn't cool

Yup, considered and investigated.  There was no water going near the side
window when we were checking it. I was sitting inside the car watching to
see were the water was coming from, and my friend had a watering can hitting
the roof, all water was either running down the front of the car, or in the
sunroof. It was also soaking my seatbelt before too, but that's only because
the hose was almost fully plugged. I was SO happy to discover that when the
hoses get plugged, and the drain tray overflows at the back, the water comes
pouring through these three little holes and onto the inside of the
headliner, where it then runs down the B-pillar(soaking your seatbelt in the
process) and out the bottom of the "door" card for the back seat then
underneath the rear bench(oh yeah, and onto the floor behind the drivers
seat, lol). Great, eh?

-George