From: scirocco-l-bounces+danws69=earthlink.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+danws69=earthlink.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Daun Yeagley
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 17:25
To: Scourge; Sciroccolist
Subject: Re: Leaks - water isn't cool

--- Scourge <scourge@cogeco.ca> wrote:
> Ok, so I've stopped most of the leaks my car has, but
> I've still got one stubborn ass POS leak. It's getting in
> the sunroof and ending up on the little lip in the back
> left side of the hatch. I know it's coming in the
> sunroof.

Somehow water is getting
> on the inside of the C pillar and running down it, where
> it then follows the path of least resistance along the
> tail light and then drips down onto the lip(the raised
> part of the floor, the bumper rail is inside it).

Have you considered the possibility that your rear side
window is leaking?  I really can't see how water leaking in
the sunroof is ending up where it is....

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172
The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts - Ehrlich's
Law.